I was getting tired of Minimo, the theme used on this blog. So I created a new one from scratch. I like it a lot, but I’m obviously biased 😉
Some things I used:
- Marx, a classless CSS reset. Nice and minimal.
- SCSS, rendered with Hugo Pipes. Only readable source code in the Git repository!
- Iosevka fonts: Iosevka Sparkle for normal text (duospace, like iA Writer Duo), and the normal Iosevka monospace font for code. It’s the same one I use in Emacs, so I’m pretty happy about that 🙂
- icons from Feather and Simple Icons.
- no analytics. I’ll just use server logs… or nothing at all.
- no i18n yet. Maybe later.
I also disabled comments. Maybe I’ll re-add them later, but I’m not sure how. No Disqus or “cloud” solution. In the meantime, you can contact me using all the links in the footer.
Finally, I’m moving the “official” source repository from GitHub to Sourcehut: the new URL is https://git.sr.ht/~schnouki/schnouki.net.
Now I just need to add more content. But I have plans for that 😏